AH! Where has this year gone?! I cannot believe it is December... and I do not have ANY Christmas decorations up yet. How sad is that? :( Being a working mom definitely limits your time to get things accomplished, but this weekend I will be putting "decorate for Christmas" on the to-done list! We are a young family, but we have decided that one of our Christmas traditions will be to take the family up North to cut down a Christmas tree. I know... I may not have the prettiest tree every year, but I think the memories it will bring will be more important than how full and luscious the tree was.
 |
Here are a few shots from our first adventure out there. He may have been so young that he will not remember anything, but you know what they say... "start 'em young!" :)
|
That's what Christmas is all about, spending time with family and creating traditions! {ok maybe its about a few other things too, but those are pretty important ones also!} Here are a few things I've been dying to make, and hoping I can at least get a few of them accomplished.
 |
| On the naughty list? Perfect! Free Printalbe available from eighten 25 |
 |
| Found this on pinterest. So simple, yet adds so much! Will DEFINITELY be doing this! |
What fun Christmas decorations/crafts do you have planned?!
No comments:
Post a Comment