Saturday, December 3, 2011

mmm... whats baking?

Have you ever walked in to someones house and instantly smelled the delicious smell of something baking? everyone knows that smell... ohh how wonderful it is! well, not everyone has the time {or the appetites!} to have something constantly baking.  With two little ones in the house, lighting a candle means putting it completely out of reach, and remembering to blow it out before leaving the house, and we all know giving birth makes your mind a scatter so good luck with remembering! I could go on and on with all the attempts to make your house have the warm yummy smell of something baking in your oven, WITHOUT the actual baking to be done, but I'll stop here.  All behold: SCENSTY! best.invention.ever.  And we're oh so lucky to have one of my favorite bloggers, Jamielyn @iheartnaptime, giving a full sized Scentsy and 3 scents away! How awesome is that?! Go to her adorable blog here and enter to win!  BEWARE: you'll catch yourself spending hours on her site, she has so many great ideas... I don't know how she does it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment