I am totally in love with photo collage walls!
My mom (who by the way is a
fabulous designer)
came over to my last apartment and put together a perfect one for me. Well, unfortunately, I wasn't thinking during the moving process to take a picture of it. So here I am, starting from ground zero! My last collage wall was all black frames, with color photos. I'm thinking this time around I will be adding some spray paint to those frames, along with a few more frames I have been collecting along the way, and throw some black & white pictures in the mix. All this pre-planning got me thinking about what pictures I might want in the frames and OH NO! I realized we had not yet taken a family picture with our 7 month old son. I've snapped a few candid shots here and there, but I have definitely slacked in the chaos of the move!! Well I had to fix that
fast. Lauren Brimley, a friend from my childhood, apparently sensed that (ok or maybe she just knew it was about time for everyone to start christmas pics?)...but she posted a reminder on her facebook that she takes photos.
amazing photos. I totally adore her vintage style and eye for capturing natural moments. We were so excited to have her photograph our family yesterday! Thank you again :) You can check out her work on her blog
here. It just felt wrong to put anything up before having pictures of our youngest in the mix, so that project has been put on hold. Plus I have a very LARGE wall to fill, so I think some more frames need to be collected and maybe some cute H's or a cute quote? What do you think? I'll be sure to document the entire process as I work my way through it!
I'm thinking something similar to this:

but not as closely bunched together. I like to be able to see part of the wall between the frames, we have a gorgeous blue color as our background!
No comments:
Post a Comment