Monday, October 10, 2011

And we're off...

Alright everyone, here it goes! My first ever attempt at a blog.  I've been completely impressed with all the other blogs I've been seeing floating throughout and must admit: I've been terrified to actually start my own blog!  I've never excelled at the whole creative writing subject AND if it doesn't have to do with a word document or searching on the internet then I SUCK at working on the computer!  Plus, what on earth do I do that is interesting enough to put out there for the rest of the world to read about?! Well... I do a lot more than I give myself credit for, and attempting to transform our new (well, new to us) house into a comfy, loving place my family can call home is one!  We bought our home the end of July this year and didn't waste any time on starting all the fun projects.  I may be missing some before pictures because of that inability to control our anxiousness to make it feel like our own, but the second I decided I would do a blog I stopped quickly and snapped some pics to share with you guys. So.. here it is. I'm facing my fears and entering blogland! (...please excuse the disaster as I learn all the handy tips and tricks!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment