Saturday, November 5, 2011

yay for fall :)



Fellow Arizonans will understand when I say that fall doesn't really exist here. BUT its still my favorite!
The leaves (which don't change here), the cooler weather (ya know, 80 degrees in Nov.) and the yummy smells of crisp apples and cinnamon! (courtesy of scentsy or febreeze). Isn't it just fabulous?!
...So maybe we play pretend here a little? But when your freezing your tushes off and I'm enjoying a Christmas on the back patio, you can envy me for a moment. So as I was sayimg, with fall being non existent, you can bet your bottom dollar that when you walk in my house its ever so present! It may only be one small wall but it feels so festive and the scents of fall fill the whole house! I think some subway art may just complete it? I feel a creative moment coming on....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment